The health, safety and well-being of Tilton School students and staff are a top priority. Our school continues to follow the guidance of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) and the Haverhill Board of Health in our response to coronavirus. There are no confirmed cases of coronavirus disease in Tilton Schools at this point or any other Haverhill Public School.
The MDPH and CDC recommends precautions used for reducing the risk of infection for other illnesses, such as flu:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds or more with soapy water. If unavailable, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Stay home while you are sick (except to visit a health care professional) and to avoid contact with others.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals to ensure a healthy immune system.
Tilton School has increased the frequency of cleaning common and high traffic areas each day. In a normal situation these areas would be cleaned once a day. Prioritized cleaning includes bathrooms, the lunchroom, common spaces, door handles, emergency bar on doors, etc.
All Tilton classrooms are being disinfected nightly with Evaclean Protexus Electrostatic Sprayer “Germ Blaster.” We will continue to be vigilant in our cleaning practices to reduce the risk of sickness to any member of the Tilton community.
I have also attached a share facts sheet share-facts-h.pdf
Keep Believing ~ Mrs. Antkowiak